Skilled Legal Guidance For Personal Injury Victims In Iredell County
The full cost of a serious injury may not be obvious at first. Medical bills, lost wages, reduced quality of life, physical therapy and rehabilitation, the way the injury affects the victim’s family — all of this should be taken into account when building a personal injury claim.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing, let us help you build the strongest possible claim, so you can get the financial compensation you need to put your life back together. We understand this is a difficult time for you, and we are here to help.
For a free consultation with an experienced personal injury trial lawyer, please call The Law Office of William T. Corbett, Jr., P.L.L.C., at 704-951-5372 or complete our contact form. We serve clients in Mooresville, Statesville and throughout Iredell County and the surrounding areas.
We Have Extensive Experience In All Types Of Personal Injury Cases
Our founding attorney, William T. Corbett, Jr., has more than 30 years of experience and has tried more than 200 jury trials. You need that kind of experience on your side to secure the maximum available compensation for your injury. Because we have experience on both sides of injury cases, we know how to combat the insurance company’s efforts to reduce the amount of compensation you receive. Our goal is to help you get the full compensation you need to move forward.
We have experience in all the following types of cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and underinsured/uninsured motorist accidents
- Catastrophic injuries, including brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burn injuries and amputations
- Injuries due to property owner negligence, including slip-and-fall accidents, apartment building accidents and retail store accidents
- Injuries due to nursing home negligence or abuse
- Injuries due to dangerous or defective products
- Boating accidents on Lake Norman
- Fatal accidents due to someone else’s negligence or wrongdoing
Before you accept an insurance company’s initial settlement offer, talk to us. We can review your case, assess the full cost of your injury now and in the future, and help you negotiate for the full compensation you deserve.
Contact A Personal Injury Attorney Today
We offer a free initial consultation. Please call our office in Mooresville at 704-951-5372 or fill out our contact form. The Law Office of William T. Corbett, Jr., P.L.L.C., represents clients throughout Iredell County and the surrounding areas.